"If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that."
The principle is very simple: Know one thing very well, then the customers tell each other about it. HAKOM has therefore specialised intensively and with great success. In almost three decades, this has led to long-term and trusting customer relationships. Trust and competence in cooperation are high priorities in order to build on existing know-how and develop it strategically. HAKOM solutions are always based on software products developed in-house or by long-term partners.
More and more customers opt for the powerful and unique HAKOM TSM Time Series Technology, our competent Professional Service and our fast and flexible support. 80% of the development of time series based software products is invested in validating and managing time series data. This applies in general, not only to software development in the energy industry. The HAKOM TSM Time Series Technology also provides comprehensive energy management functionalities and thus extremely reduces time to market with the best possible quality and performance.
HAKOM technology can be used along the entire value chain of the energy industry, regardless of market rules or other local conditions HAKOM customers can therefore be found throughout Europe and beyond. It is a total of over 100 companies from 15 countries with which the company has built up valuable experience in more than 150 successful projects. Customers who use HAKOM solutions benefit from outstanding innovative technologies that have established themselves in their field of application. This ensures that the desired goal is achieved in the best possible way.
And that's what customers tell each other.
HAKOM and its customers – a strong network.
HAKOM's customer network – experience and know-how from which everyone benefits.
Best of Breed.
HAKOM solutions combine the best technologies from different areas to a future-proof state-of-the-art product.
Concentrated energy industry expertise.
HAKOM customers have a strong network with expertise in the energy industry, from inverters to power plants, in all areas of the value chain.
Know-how along the entire value chain.
HAKOM customers are companies along the entire value chain of the energy industry. This ensures both mutual synergies and in-depth expertise.
- 50Hertz Transmission GmbH
- A&B Ausgleichsenergie & Bilanzgruppen-Management AG
- ALPIQ AG
- AGGM Austrian Gas Grid Management AG
- Austrian Power Grid AG
- Bayerngas Energy Trading GmbH
- Bayerngas GmbH
- CISMO Clearing Integrated Services and Market Operations GmbH
- Dehn SE + Co KG
- EDF DÉMÁSZ Hálózati Elosztó Kft.
- enercity (Stadtwerke Hannover AG)
- Energie AG Oberösterreich
- ENERGIEALLIANZ Austria GmbH
- ENGIE Energie GmbH
- EVN AG EVN Bulgaria Elektrorazpredelenie AD
- EVN Macedonia AD
- EVN Netz GmbH
- EVN Trading South East Europe EAD
- EXXETA AG
- Fernwärme Wien GmbH
- GASAG Berliner Gaswerke Aktiengesellschaft
- GASCADE Gastransport GmbH
- Gas-Union GmbH
- IKB - Innsbrucker Kommunalbetriebe AG
- KELAG-Kärntner Elektrizitäts-Aktiengesellschaft
- Linz AG
- Mainova AG
- MANAGEMENTSERVICE LINZ GmbH
- Naturkraft Energievertriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
- ÖBB Infrastruktur AG
- OMV Gas Marketing & Trading GmbH
- OMV Refining & Marketing GmbH
- OMV Solutions GmbH
- Quantum GmbH
- RHI AG
- Salzburg AG
- Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Technology GmbH
- Stadtbetriebe Steyr GmbH
- Stadtwerke Ingolstadt Beteiligungen GmbH
- Stadtwerke Judenburg AG
- Statkraft Germany GmbH
- Steirische Gas-Wärme GmbH
- Syneco Trading GmbH
- TIWAG - Tiroler Wasserkraft AG
- Umdasch Group Ventures GmbH
- Verbund Management Service GmbH
- Verbund Trading AG
- Virtimo AG
- Wien Energie GmbH
- Wiener Erdgasspeicher GmbH
- Wiener Netze GmbH
- Wien Energie Vertrieb GmbH & Co KG
- WienIT EDV Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH & Co KG
- WINGAS GmbH