TSM Visuals – detect the expected, explore the unexpected.
The VRVis works with the latest findings of research and development in the field of visual computing and has developed an outstanding technology for the visual exploration of large and heterogeneous amounts of data. Simultaneous views of the data enable insights that would not be possible using statistics alone, because seeing is understanding.
In this way, data can be quickly validated, forecast models evaluated or price data checked for suspicion of manipulation. Intuitive and productive, correlations in data are visually recognized.
Due to the integration into the HAKOM TSM Time Series Manager, the HAKOM TSM Visuals are excellently suited for the analysis of data with relevance to the energy industry. The visual exploration of data from different sources is started directly from the TSM. In all areas of the energy industry there is a wealth of highly interesting application areas, which make completely new insights possible through the use of HAKOM TSM Visuals.
TSM Visuals data preparation – create a basis for valid statements:
- Detection of anomalies, errors etc., without a priori hypotheses.
- Selection and export of any subsets.
- Preparation according to almost any criteria.
- Clustering according to time-structured profiles.
TSM Visuals Exploration – efficient analysis options for the Data Scientist:
- Gain feeling and understanding for large, complex amounts of data.Identification of arbitrary patterns (e.g. clusters, outliers, trends etc.).
- Quantification of patterns by descriptive statistics.
- Recognize and understand contexts.
TSM Visuals Process Development – quality assurance for complex processes:
- Analysis of variant calculations and black box systems..
- Interactive validation of models and analysis of deviations.
- Interactive multi-target optimization.
Learn more – features TSM Visuals.
State-of-the-art technology in Visual Computing enables with TSM Visuals a new kind of intuitive exploration of large amounts of data.
Interactive update of all views in real time considering resolution and many other selection criteria.
Billions of data points are displayed by TSM Visuals in fractions of a second.
HAKOM TSM Visuals users benefit from the know-how of experienced data scientists from the energy industry. Industry-specific dashboards enable new explorative views of data.
Mehr erfahren – Features TSM Visuals.
The data connection is done directly from the HAKOM TSM Plug-in, which is integrated in MS ExcelTM. Data can be supplemented and replaced interactively. Optionally, TSM Visuals support an interface in Comma Separated Value (CSV) format. Numerical and categorical data, date and time specifications are supported as well as functional entries, such as measurements available as time series. Missing data is also highlighted and can be treated separately.
The results of the visual analyses can be fed back to the different data sources. HAKOM TSM Visuals enable the creation of complex rules for the correction and evaluation of input data. The modified data can be saved back to the HAKOM TSM database. The HAKOM TSM technology provides extensive auditing functions in order to trace the change processes and to check their plausibility.
- Validation of meteorological data for wind energy generation and consumption forecasts.
- Vodeling support of forecasting models of energy consumption and generation.
- Analysis of data to retrieve control energy in second increment.
- Quality analysis of transformer systems of different manufacturers in the high-voltage grid.
- Clustering of daily load profiles according to different aspects.
The TSM Visuals can be licensed in different packages per user. The packages scale with the number of available views, and are tailored to different application scenarios and user requirements and expertise.
The cost of a TSM Visual Subscription starts at 99,- € p.m. Please note that this is an additional charge to the subscription of the MS ExcelTM Plug-In.
For further information please contact us!